- 1 How does a hair transplant work?
- 2 FAQs for Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai
- 3 Number of Grafts Required
- 4 Cost Defining Factors
- 5 FUE Hair Transplant Graft Calculator
- 6 Average Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai
- 7 Before & After Results
- 8 Why Choose Us?
- 9 Our Doctors
- 10 Book Your Consultation Now
How does a hair transplant work?A hair transplant is a surgical cosmetic procedure. It involves taking healthy follicular hair grafts from the donor area and transplanting them to a balding area. The two most commonly used techniques of hair transplant are:
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) or Strip Method
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FAQs for Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai
What is the hair transplant cost in Abu Dhabi?
The hair transplant cost varies from clinic to clinic in Abu Dhabi. Every clinic has a specific cost for different hair transplant procedures. This cost depends on the doctor's expertise, the clinic's location, and the number of hair grafts required.
What is 2000 grafts hair transplant cost in Dubai?
Depending on the per graft cost, the cost of 2000 grafts hair transplant can be calculated. If a clinic costs AED 5 - 8 per graft then the cost of 2000 grafts will be around AED 10,000 – 16,000.
What is hair transplant cost per graft in Dubai?
The hair transplant cost per graft in Dubai is quite variable. However, the average cost is AED 10 to 20 per graft in different clinics that offer hair transplant services. This price will vary for FUE and FUT hair transplants.
What is per graft hair transplant meaning?
A 'graft' is the tissue extracted from the back of the scalp in hair transplant. One graft can have 1-8 roots that can result in growing 1-8 hair respectively. So, in a 2000 grafts hair transplant, you can have 2000-16000 new hair.
Number of Grafts RequiredOne of the primary cost-determining factors for a hair transplant is the number of grafts required. Every clinic has a different per-graft rate. So, the price varies according to the rate and number of grafts needed for the desired results. Every patient needs a different number of grafts for achieving the desired hair density. Similarly, every clinic charges a different price for one graft. Therefore, every patient will pay a different amount depending on these two primary factors, along with others.
Cost Defining FactorsThe total cost of hair transplantation varies significantly from person to person. It depends on the extent of hair loss, texture, and type of the patient’s hair. Various other factors playing a vital role in determining the hair transplant in Dubai cost include:
- Number of grafts required by the treatment candidate
- Type of hair restoration technique (FUT or FUE) to be used
- Surgeon’s qualification, experience, and reputation
- Size of the treatment area where hair needs to be transplanted
- Donor hair characteristics (volume, texture, color, and waviness)
- Candidate’s desired result (hairline design and including hair density)