- 1 Problem
- 2 Solution
- 3 Benefits
- 4 Candidates for Hair Restoration
- 5 Side Effects
- 6 Complications
- 7 Hair Restoration Procedure
- 8 Pre-OP Care
- 9 Aftercare
- 10 Hair restoration Cost in Dubai
- 11 Is it for You?
- 12 Our Doctors
- 13 Consult an Expert
Problem“Losing hair is more than losing hair”, says Jenny whose personal life and career suffered from twists and turns due to extreme hair loss. Then she took back the control of her life through a latest hair restoration procedure. Do you want to get back your scalps hair and joy of life? Here is how to do it: FAQs For Hair Restoration
What is the best hair restoration treatment?
There are a number of ways for hair restoration. For some people, natural treatments work while for others, drugs like Minidoxil and Finasteride do the trick. However, currently, the best hair restoration treatment is a hair transplant.
What is hair restoration cost in Dubai?
Determining the exact cost of a hair restoration treatment is not possible because several factors influence it and it varies for every patient. However, hair restoration cost in Dubai is determined per graft, and a graft costs around 10-12 AED.
Best hair restoration for men hair loss?
The best hair restoration treatment for hair loss in men is a hair transplant. There are different techniques used to transplant hair, including Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) techniques. Your doctor will determine a suitable technique for you.
Who are the best hair restoration surgeons in Dubai?
Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic has some of the best surgeons on its panel for hair restoration treatment. Dr. Masroor Alam, Dr. Ahsen Farooque, Dr. Cagatay Sezgin, and Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana are experts in their field.
SolutionTo grow hair at thin and bald spots, experts suggest hair restoration which is a useful technique for most people. The treatments for hair restoration Dubai are no longer expensive and you can avail financing facility at our clinic.
BenefitsThe recommendation made by our hair restoration expert is going to deliver the best. Notable benefits include:
- No risk of complications
- Delivers guaranteed results
- Less invasive and surgical than ever
Candidates for Hair RestorationThough hair restoration is always an option for the victims of alopecia areata, most people with bald or thin areas can take hair transplant. It is not a gender-specific method; men and women are eligible.
- A person with alopecia areata can take it.
- A person who has lost hair due to trauma or burn.
- A person having realistic expectations with the treatment outcomes.
Side EffectsWith great benefits come minor and temporary side effects. Our hair restoration surgeons have been restoring the hair for a long time and they have become to reduce the side effects to a minimum level.
ComplicationsThere is a slight chance of complications or health risks if the patient or/and hair transplant surgeon do not take proper care. At Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic, we take due care and guide our patients about the risks. As a result, the rate of complications for our patients is the lowest in the region.
Hair Restoration ProcedureOur professionals will explain it during the initial consultation. The procedure can be performed using a hair transplant or other technique. If a hair transplant technique is used hair restoration, the following steps will be followed:
- Step 1: Donor and recipient area will be marked.
- Step 2: Anesthesia will be administered at the donor site.
- Step 3: Follicular units will be extracted from the donor site.
- Step 4: The extracted follicular units will be prepared for the implant.
- Step 5: Anesthesia will be administered at the recipient site.
- Step 6: The follicular units will be implanted at the recipient site.
Pre-OP CareThough not a major one, this minor surgery but doctors require patients to follow some instructions to avoid complications and obtain the best out of this procedure.
AftercareOnce the hair restoration is over successfully, the treatment site needs some time to heal.
Hair restoration Cost in DubaiDue to the treatment facility and individual differences, the rate varies from patient to patient. The following factors make up the cost:
- Facility’s geographic location
- Service Quality of the facility
- Type of hair restoration selected
- Professional’s expertise and reputation
- Nature of hair loss, thinning, or baldness