With people becoming more aware of their appearances and personality, the demand for long-lasting hair loss concealers and therapies is also increasing. A normal person loses about 50-100 hair strands every day. But it becomes worrisome when hair start shedding more than usual and new hairs don’t regrow rapidly enough to replace the shed hair.
Hair transplant is the life-changing hair loss treatment. But it’s very difficult to decide whether to get a traditional hair transplant procedure or an advanced type of surgery to treat your hair loss.
Traditional vs. Advanced Hair Transplants
Traditional Hair Transplants
· Includes hair plugs, FUT hair transplant surgery, and scalp reduction procedure.
· Traditional hair transplant surgeries are very painful.
· Consumes a lot of time during the procedure.
Advanced Hair Transplants
· Involves FUE hair transplant and robotic hair transplant procedure.
· Advanced hair transplant surgeries are almost painless and least invasive procedures.
· Consumes less time as compared to traditional hair transplant surgeries.
Due to above-mentioned features, advanced hair transplant surgeries are very famous in treating hair loss successfully. Most victims of hair loss are opting for them because these produce successful, safe, effective and long-lasting results, as compared to traditional hair transplant surgeries.
Robotic Hair Transplant:
Robotic hair transplant is a fastest hair transplant procedure. Because it’s a helping hand in the FUE hair transplant procedure.
FUE hair transplant technique is the advanced type of hair transplant because it doesn’t involve the scarring. Which is very common in the strip harvesting or FUT hair transplant technique.
Robotic hair transplant is a completely computerized procedure and it’s carried out with the help of the computer operated the robot arm.
The Robotic System has 3 Parts:
- A robotic arm
- A video imaging system
- A computer user interface.
The Robotic System perform 2 Steps:
Robotic machine which is programmed by the hair transplant surgeon about the size and the length of the hair follicles, during the FUE hair transplant procedure.
Following are the steps which are involved in robotic system hair transplant:
- A Robotic arm is used in the extraction of your hair follicles from the donor areas like the back or the sides of your head.
- It’s also used in making the tiny incisions at your recipient regions, in right locations and proper angels.
- The robot then implants extracted hair follicles at right angles, as programmed by the hair transplant surgeon.
Robotic Hair Transplants, What to Expect:
- You can expect a scalpel less procedure because the ARTAS hair restoration process doesn’t involve any kind of stitches or staples.
- A painless procedure because scarring that occurs with other forms of hair transplants will not take place.
- A procedure with quick recovery process because of no scaring means that your healing process will be quick.
- Provides long lasting results.
- You can also expect it to be a safe procedure because the extraction of your hair follicles for the implantation process will be done without any human errors.
- Can expect to get best and finest quality work with better results.
Hair loss can be harsh for many people but robotic hair transplant can help in providing painless and permanent results in short span of time.
If you are a victim of hair loss then get yourself evaluated by consulting an authentic surgeon.
Finding the Authentic Hair Transplant Surgeon:
- The surgeon should be qualified by an authentic institute like an International Association of Hair Restoration
- The surgeon should provide at least 10 sets of before and after scalp photos of his hair transplant clients.
- He should provide you with the detailed information about the hair restorative technique.
- The surgeon should listen to your queries and answers them.
- Make sure your surgeon does not drive you to opt for a hair transplant surgery. Get it done only when you feel comfortable and satisfied.
In order to achieve the natural results the foremost step is selecting the surgeon, so do your through research and keep in mind all the above points before your consultation.
Hair Transplant Surgeon at the Hair Transplant Clinic:
The hair transplant surgeons at the hair transplant clinic are well experienced and have the proficiency to deal with their patients properly. They have an ability to determine the actual cause of your hair loss and then only after they recommend you a suitable hair loss treatment.
Examination of your Scalp:
He will examine your scalp and hair, then he will tell you the actual factor behind your hair loss and may recommend you to get an FUE hair transplant.
The hair transplant surgeon will also instruct you to properly follow these post-surgical care instructions after opting a FUE hair transplant in Dubai:
Post-Surgical Care Instructions:
- Try not to drink alcoholic beverages for almost three days after opting the FUE hair transplant surgery.
- Abstain from smoking for at least two weeks.
- Avoid going in the direct exposure of the sunlight for almost a week.
- You may feel inflammation and soreness around your recipient area but it will disappear in few days.
- If you observe any infection or bleeding, then consulting the hair transplant surgeon at the hair transplant clinic is highly recommended.