Hair loss which was once a problem of men at the age of 40’s is now experienced by people at age of early 20’s. Hair loss is more common in men than women but women panic about the hair loss more than the men. There a number of hair loss treatments in the market that promise effective results but rather just a waste of money so you need to carefully opt for the solution of hair loss that is reliable and genuine. Before you go for a treatment it’s important to know the complete in depth detail about the procedure and its outcome.
Permanent Hair Restoration Procedure
Hair Transplant? It is the procedure of using your own hair as donor hair for transplantation in the bald areas. The procedure starts with injecting local anesthesia into the donor area and then extracting hair follicles usually from the back of the scalp. The extracted follicles are healthy and DHT resistant.
After this, the extracted hair follicles are placed into the scalp using a specialised pen. Before the follicles are placed in benefactor region, incisions are made in the area where the follicles are placed. The pen allows the follicles to be placed at a certain angle. Placement of hair follicles at the correct angle is important to get the natural results.
The transplanted hair fall out but that’s natural and part of the process. New hair began to grow in three months. Full growth can be seen in a years’ time.
Who is a Candidate for Hair Transplant?
- Candidates with sufficient donor hair
- People losing hair due to pattern hair loss
- People who have lost hair due to any trauma or burns
- People whose hair loss is stable
Pre-Operative Measures of Hair Transplant
- Refrain from alcohol a week before the surgery
- Refrain from smoking
- Refrain blood thinners
Types of Hair Transplant Procedures offered at Hair Transplant clinic in Dubai
- FUT – Follicular Unit Transplant: This is the oldest technique of hair transplant whereby a linear strip of skin is removed from the back of the scalp. The strip is the divided and dissected according to the grafts required. A graft may have one to four hairs.
- FUE- Follicular Unit Extraction: This is the technique whereby the hair follicles are directly extracted from the scalp and placed in the incisions made, after administering the area with local anesthesia so the patient feels no pain.
- Stem Cell FUE: This is the advancement in the technique of FUE. The specialized motor machine is used to extract hair follicles whereby in FUE hair follicles are extracted manually. Extracting hair follicles by using specialized machines increases the efficiency and prevents any damage caused by the follicle during the process.
All these procedures are same except the process of extraction. The suggestion of the surgeon is important in deciding which technique is suitable for curing their hair loss.
Finding the Surgeon
Finding the best Hair Transplant clinic in Dubai is a significant step for the success of the hair transplant. But how to find the surgeon? Do a thorough research on the internet and ask your physician and colleagues about any surgeon they know of and has performed hair transplant with a successful rest and is reliable. When you do find a surgeon make sure he is certified and has the expertise of years. Ask him to show you before and after pictures of patients who he has treated. The photos of before and after should be the same angle, direction, and lighting. Ask the surgeon to brief you about the procedure and your eligibility for getting the technique done. Get satisfied before signing for the procedure.