Hair loss is a traumatic experience and almost everyone gets affected by it. It can become worse by anxiety. Women’s self-esteem and confidence are very much affected by hair loss. Hair loss also affects the beauty of women. And it’s very embarrassing for a woman if her scalp is visible due to hair thinning.
Known Factors of Female Hair Loss:
Female scalp problems can occur due to numerous hair loss treatments, medical disorder includes lupus, thyroid disorder, mishandling wet hair or genetics. Post-menopausal, medications, post pregnancy and lack of iron can also be the factors of hair loss in women.
Early Symptoms of Hair Loss in Women:
If you often see your hair on the bathroom drain after taking a shower, or you have noticed more hair left in the comb or on your pillow then this may indicate the early signs of the hair loss which is started from hair thinning.
Female hair loss, a specialist answer on how to solve thinning hair:
If you are experiencing hair thinning then it’s very important to solve your hair thinning problem.
Because your hair thinning can eventually turn into hair loss. So it’s better to follow the hair specialist’s effective and simple tips to solve hair thinning.
So here are some tips which work wonders when followed regularly:
- Stop taking stress
- Increase the intake of Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, protein, and vitamin B by eating eggs, fat fish like salmon, mussels, fruits, carrots, spinach, beans, and lean meats.
- Massage your hair with oil
- Get a volumizing haircut
- Avoid using heating hair tools like curlers, straightener and blow dryer.
- Try not to use the long lasting hair products and dye colors.
- Switch your hair part.
- Change your hairbrush.
- Try caffeine shampoo
- Rub hair oil onto your bald patches
- massage your scalp with oil
- Try a hair regrowth supplement.
- Don’t make Tight Hairstyles like tight braid, ponytail, and bun.
Home Remedies to Cure Female Hair Loss:
- Coconut oil
- Onion Juice
- Aloe Vera
Treatment Options to Cure Hair Loss in Women:
- Ultraviolet Light Treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Women hair loss treatment in Dubai
Seek a Trichologist Help:
Well, if you really want to get rid of your hair loss and the tips aren’t working on you. Then it’s always a better option to consult a trichologist in time before it’s too late.
Consultation with the Trichologist at the Hair Transplant Centre:
Arrange an appointment with the trichologist at the hair transplant clinic. He will examine your scalp very carefully and then he will inform that which factor has contributed in causing your hair loss.
Afterwards, he may recommend you to get a women hair loss treatment in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.