One of the most innovative and exciting advancements in hair restoration method involves the use of the human body’s natural healing factors.
The natural healing factors help in the stimulation of the transplanted hair regrowth through the implantation and the application of an extracellular matrix.
Using the Extracellular Matrix in Hair Restoration:
The extracellular matrix or ECM is a flexible scaffolding that fills the spaces between the cells that makes various tissues of the body.
ECM is made up of proteins that interlace to form the substances like collagen. Collagen is the padding between tissues along with a wide range of the tissue regrowth factors.
Role of the Extracellular Matrix (ECM):
These regrowth factors play an essential role in the production of new cells. It allows the extracellular matrix to act as a foundation for cells that grow into specialized tissues like kidneys, intestine, heart or skin.
ECM is found in all animal tissues and it doesn’t cause any kind of allergy or other negative response when it’s transferred from one species to another. ECM is implanted for the treatment of human wounds and surgical incisions.
The healing applications of ECM make it beneficial in the hair restoration surgery. When ECM is applied to injuries then it not only increases the healing and recovery rate but it also prevents the formation of scar tissues at the surgical regions including your donor and recipient areas.
When the hair follicles are extracted from the donor areas of your scalp for the implantation process, then ECM can be used to help in the healing of the donor areas.
By injecting it along the scar line left either by the strip grafting technique or by placing it into each of the holes left by follicular unit extraction (FUE). It really helps by leaving the scalp skin softer, smaller scars and also by speeding up the healing of all wounds.
ECM is used in FUE and FUT Hair Transplant Procedures:
Either its FUE or FUT hair transplant procedure, hair follicles are extracted from the donor areas of the scalp for the implantation process. The extracted hair follicles spend some time in the transit before they are implanted in the recipient regions of the scalp.
So during the time period of transit, the extracted hair follicles may be damaged or exposed. Including the lack of moisture, lack of nutrient supply and the temperature variation.
Hair Transplant Clinic:
But if you get a surgical hair transplant procedure, no matter its FUE or FUT hair transplant procedure. Still, you don’t have to worry about the survival rate of the extracted hair follicles.
Because the hair transplant surgeons at the hair transplant clinic are well-trained, experienced and proficient in performing hair transplant surgeries.
But it’s better to get a non-surgical hair restoration method to restore your hair. Instead of getting a surgical hair transplant procedure. Because there will be no wounds nor the scars at your donor and recipient areas after the procedure.
Get Trichologist Help:
If you are suffering from hair loss then consult a trichologist at the hair transplant clinic. He will examine your scalp and will recommend you to get an ACell therapy in Dubai from the hair transplant clinic.
ACell therapy is an advancement of the simple PRP therapy. It is a synthetic protein that is used to heal the damaged scalp tissues and also to make the hair follicles strong.
The trichologist will recommend you due to several benefits:
Benefits of ACell Therapy:
- It is a least painful hair loss treatment.
- It doesn’t require any cuts and stitches.
- It helps to provide you a long-lasting and a denser head of hair.
- It also offers an affordable cost as compared to traditional hair transplant techniques.
- ACell therapy consumes less time during the procedure
- This therapy doesn’t require any post-procedure care.
- It’s also helpful for the treatment of hair loss in women.
And the procedure of ACell therapy will be performed like this:
The procedure of ACell PRP Therapy:
- Step 1: your blood is extracted with the help of an injection.
- Step 2: then your blood is spun in a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells from plasma in your blood
- Step 3: ACell is injected to your recipient regions of the scalp, along with the nutrient dense plasma and both the mixtures are combined together.
- Step 4: Under local Anaesthesia, the therapy is performed for a painless procedure.
- Step 5: ACell/ PRP injections are injected in scalp at different angles with the help of micro needles.