Hair loss is a common problem among men and women. The nature of hair loss, however, differs in both genders. In men, hair thinning occurs in particular areas (i.e., crown), but diffuse hair loss is more common in women. Since hair loss doesn’t occur in a select few regions in females, hair transplants usually don’t prove useful. For patients with diffuse hair loss, hair restoration treatments like Acell PRP therapy Dubai prove more beneficial. ACell/PRP therapy has proved helpful for thousands of patients in achieving thicker and denser hair.
This article discussed how Acell hair loss therapy Dubai works and how successful it is. Keep reading to find out more about this hair restoration treatment.
What is Acell PRP therapy?
ACell/PRP therapy is an FDA-approved, non-surgical, and minimally invasive hair restoration procedure. ACell is a cellular regeneration product that has been used for wound healing. Recently, it has shown signs of improved hair regrowth in men and women. Therefore, this product has started to be used in hair restoration treatments.
In this treatment, ACell is combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and injected into the scalp. As a result, it prevents hair loss and regenerates new hair growth. The procedure takes about 90 minutes, and there is minimal to no downtime involved.
ACell + PRP therapy has shown promising results in men and women suffering from excessive hair loss. Patients have experienced rapid hair growth within 6-8 months of the treatment.
How does ACell/PRP therapy work?
Acell hair loss therapy Dubai is an effective procedure for treating hair loss in men and women. It efficiently works when combined with PRP (platelet-rich plasma).
During the treatment, a dermatologist will suspend ACell powder into a PRP concentration. The suspension is then injected into the scalp with careful precision. When the mixture reaches inside the scalp, it stimulates adult stem cells in scalp tissue. It works at the cellular level and recruits adult stem cells.
Moreover, it follows a technique where it increases the blood supply to the wound site that repairs and remodels the damaged tissue. So, it activates the dormant hair follicles and stimulates regrowth. For stimulating hair regrowth, it uses the body’s own tissue-regeneration mechanism. As a result, miniaturized hairs are strengthened.
Step by Step Procedure
The ACell + PRP therapy follows the below-given step-by-step procedure:
- The dermatologist washes the scalp with an antiseptic scalp wash.
- He/she captures treatment areas’ photographs.
- In most cases, the scalp is numbed by using topical anesthesia (i.e., numbing creams). But, in some cases, local anesthesia may be given with lidocaine injection.
- The doctor takes the patient’s blood sample to separate the platelet-rich plasma from the blood.
- He/she makes a suspension of the extracted PRP with the ACell powder.
- The scalp is cleaned off of any anesthetic residue left.
- He/she injects the ACell/PRP cocktail into the treatment area on the scalp.
The procedure is complete after this step. Some patients may rest for a while before leaving the clinic to treat any post-procedural reactions that may occur. When leaving the clinic, they will be instructed about post-treatment care and follow-up treatments. Some clinics/doctors also provide an aftercare package, including topical pain-relieving creams and medicines.
Benefits of ACell + PRP in Hair Regrowth
ACell, combined with PRP, yields effective results. It works by activating adult stem cells that stimulate hair regrowth. ACell is mixed with the patient’s adult stem cells and then injected into the scalp where thin hairs are present. It sends signals to the dormant air follicles and activates them. As a result, the body’s tissue regeneration mechanism comes into action and produces healthier, thicker, and more robust hair. Moreover, it also increases the volume, density, and strength of miniaturized hair follicles.
Benefits of ACell/PRP therapy are given below:
- The Acell PRP therapy Dubai is beneficial for treating male and female pattern baldness.
- It can successfully treat alopecia areata, eyebrow hypotrichosis, and non-hereditary hair loss.
- The procedure for ACell + PRP treatment is a quick and pain-free one. It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure.
- It is an in-office procedure that takes about 60-90 minutes for completion.
- The treatment doesn’t leave any scars or marks.
- There is nearly no downtime to this procedure.
- Since there is no downtime, the recovery period also goes smoothly.
- The procedure is FDA-approved, which means it is safe. Moreover, the PRP is extracted from the patient’s own blood, so there is no risk of side-effects.
- Acell PRP therapy is a cost-effective treatment.
- It regrows hair with improved and better texture and volume.
- The results of this treatment may not be permanent, but they last a long time. In most cases, patients don’t need a follow-up session before a year.
PRP + ACell Success Rate
The ACell/PRP hair restoration therapy has shown positive results in most patients. About 90% of the patients, both males, and females, showed improvement in their hair density and regrowth.
According to a 2014 study in India, men experienced 30% more growth in their hair after 4 PRP/Acell sessions. Another study was conducted in Italy in 2017 that also showed similar results in male-pattern baldness patients.
Dermatologists believe that it takes at least three months before results become noticeable. After this period, most patients regrow about 30-40% more hair. Moreover, their hair texture and density also improve.
Acell PRP Therapy Dubai
Acell hair loss therapy Dubai works miraculously well when combined with PRP (platelet-rich plasma). It has shown promising results in men and women both. However, it can prove more beneficial for females as they suffer from diffuse hair loss. So, if you are suffering from excessive hair loss, consider getting an ACell/PRP therapy.
If you have queries and confusions about ACell/PRP Injections, you can schedule a FREE CONSULTATION SESSION with our top-rated dermatologists. They will guide you about the procedure and its pros and cons. Call us today or fill the form given below, and our staff representatives will be in touch with you.